Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference 2020 in Stuttgart postponed to November 9-10, 2021
Due to the uncertainty of how the COVID 19 pandemic will develop in the coming weeks and months, the organizers have decided to postpone the conference scheduled for 2020 in Stuttgart until November 9-10, 2021.
We hope for your understanding and look forward to organizing and conducting the next conference in 2021 together with you as usual.
We will keep you informed about the further planning.
Topics in 2021:
Plenary and keynote sessions and special symposia on
Textile mechanical engineering ideas – quo vadis?
- Flexibilization towards lot size 1 and small series
- Industry 4.0
- New products through machine innovations
- Resource and energy efficiency
Opportunities with new materials: High-performance fibers and fiber composites
- Carbon fibers, ceramic fibers, bio-based fibers
- Fiber modifications, secondary spinning, recycling strategies, process technologies
- Shaped fiber compounds, polymer matrix materials
- Insight into new advanced materials – simulation and testing systems
Competitive advantages and sustainability: Functionalization, new finishings
- Sustainable coating and finishing chemicals
- Coating, laminating
- Environment-friendly processes
- Textile printing
New challenges: Medical textiles / medical technologies
- Sensory and actuatory medical devices
- Personalized medicine
- New biomaterials, drug delivery
- Resorbable polymeric implants for the support of regenerative processes
New applications, new markets
- Textile building, architecture
Transfer Session ”From Idea to Practice“
- Presentation of innovations (e.g. products, technologies, processes) transferred into the industry from research co-operations, especially by IGF/ZIM