Starting 2019: Four parallel sessions – creating textile future together
Aachen, Dresden und Denkendorf forming the 'textile triangle' of the future
Platform for exchange between executive management, experts & young professionals from industry and science
Partner Country 2019: Great Britain
Boasting over 650 participants at three conference locations, the Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference is among one of the most renowned textile conferences in Europe. Based on the positive feedback, the organizers in long-standing support with the program committee have decided to extend the textile conference to four parallel expert sessions. This increase in sessions will be realized in valuable cooperation with:
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for a lecture presentation.
Abstracts for lecture presentations need to be submitted as a Word file until February 15, 2019.
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation.
Abstracts for poster presentations need to be submitted as a Word file until August 31, 2019.
Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference 2019
Dresden: November 28-29, 2019
with plenary and keynote sessions and special symposia on
Current developments and products & market strategies & trends
- with a focus on digitalization, industry 4.0, flexibility and resource efficiency along the entire textile process chain
Best Practices: „Transfer – from idea to practice“
- Presentation of current innovations (e.g. products, technologies, procedures) successfully transferred into the industry based on research cooperations, esp. IGF/ZIM, and start-ups
Technical textiles: protective & functional textiles and textile membranes
- Personal and property protection textiles
- Novel membrane designs for textile civil engineering
- Smart textile sensors and actuators
- Testing, standardization, certification
Innovative materials: polymer materials and functionalization
- Development and modification of polymers and fibers
- Functionalization, finishing and coating of fibers and textile structures
- Surface and interface design, fracture behavior, characterization
New markets: fiber-reinforced materials & composites
- High-performance materials and fibers
- Textile 2D and 3D constructions
- Machine development for textile manufacturing technologies and preforming
- Modeling and simulation of structures and processes
- Automated composite component manufacturing and testing technology
- Applications (mechanical engineering, automobiles, wind turbines, aeronautics ...)
- Waste reduction/material efficiency and recycling