Aachen, Dresden and Denkendorf, together, are forming the 'textile triangle' of the future
Boasting over 600 participants most recently, this conference counts as one of the most important textile conferences in Europe. Starting in 2016, the German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research, Denkendorf (DITF) are now also a co-organizer. Thus, the Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference will take place on a yearly alternating basis at one of the three sites.
Aachen-Dresden-Denkendorf International Textile Conference 2018
'Turning Fibers into Value'
Aachen: November 29 -30, 2018
Partner Country: Italy
for experts from the fields of
Materials, Chemistry, Finishing & Functionalization
Textile Machinery, Manufacturing, Composites
with Plenary Talks and Special Symposia on
- Functionalization and New Materials
- Textile Machinery and New Technologies
- Trends & New Markets in the Field of Building & Construction
- Trends & New Markets in the Field of Medical Textiles
- Transfer-Session: R&D projects in small and medium-sized enterprises
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. Abstracts for poster presentations need to be submitted as a Word file until August 31, 2018.